Xi'an Yuanyu Biological Co., Ltd.
dry yeast powder/instant dry yeast/red yeast rice
Detailed Product Description
high quality red yeast rice extract
1.Latin name:monascus purpureus
3.Spec.:Lovastatin 1%-3% by HPLC
Specification of high quality red yeast rice extract
Lovastatin (Monacolin K)
1% min by HPLC
100% pass 80 mesh
Odor & Taste
Total Plate Count
Yeast / Mold
Red yeast rice was first made in China, has 1000 years of production, application history. It is unique in China and neighboring countries, the traditional rice fermentation product. With rice, rice, glutinous rice, rice as a raw material, Monascus fermentation. It is also the traditional use of natural pigments
A natural functional color additive to develop health-care food, meat products, cake, beverage, alcohol, flavouring, cosmetic, medicine and so on.
1. Strengthen the spleen and digestion, the role of blood circulation
2. For lowering blood pressure, lower total cholesterol, reductase inhibitors, direct inhibition of HNG-coA reductase, blocking cholesterol synthesis.
3. Lovastatin can reduce the hybrid in the type of familial and non-familial high cholesterol blood serum of patients with serum cholesterol levels
For more information, please contact below:
ChangshaVigorous-tech Co., Ltd
Email: vigorous (at)vigorous-tech.com
Tex: (86) 0731 85574748
Fax:(86) 0731 85574798
Red yeast rice, also known as red rice, red yeast, aspergillus fungi purple monascus parasitic on the rice, the main components of lovastatin, monascus pigment, г-aminobutyric acid and unsaturated fatty acids, with "blood Blood stasis, spleen digestion, temperature and stomach "function. Function Monascus contains monacolin compounds, a significant lipid-lowering effect, in which the main active ingredient lovastatin (lovastatin) in 1987 as a lipid-lowering drug approved by the FDA market.
Red yeast rice extract to monascus as raw materials, commercial extract is usually standardized as containing 4% lovastatin.
1. With the spleen Xiaoshi, the role of blood circulation.
2. For lowering blood pressure, reducing total cholesterol, reductase inhibitors, direct inhibition of HNG-coA reductase, blocking cholesterol synthesis.
3. Lovastatin can effectively reduce serum heterozygous serum cholesterol levels in patients with familial and non-familial hypercholesterolemia
Main ingredients: MonacolinK;
Lovastatin/CAS ID: 75330-75-5
Product Description: Functional red yeast rice
1. Modern medical research report that monascus with lower blood pressure, lowering blood pressure effect, containing monascus can prevent the formation of cholesterol K
2. red rice red skin is purple, red heart, slightly sour, tasteless, it has a strong coloring power of the protein, it is often used as food coloring pigments
Red yeast rice and chemical synthesis of red pigment compared with the advantages of non-toxic, safe, but also Jianpi Xiaoshi, blood circulation effect
Extraction Type:Solvent Extraction
Packaging:Drum, Per client request
Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
Grade:Food and Pharmaceutical Grade
Model Number:100% nature red yeast rice extract
Active Ingredient:Lovastatin/Monacolin K
Monacolin K Content:0.4%-5.0%
Main Function:Lower Cholesterol
First, monascorbate K in monascus was extracted with 95% ethanol, and the lactone-type monacolin K was converted into acid form by alkalization treatment. Finally, solvent system V (petroleum ether): V (10 mmol / L) as the stationary phase and ammonia as the mobile phase (10 mmol / L) as the mobile phase. The pH value of the reaction mixture was determined as follows: methanol: V (water) = 5: 5: 4: Zone countercurrent chromatography. The purity of the obtained acid mornafolin K was determined by HPLC, and its chemical structure was identified by UV, ESI-MS and ~ 1H-NMR. From the crude extract of 2.0 g, 93.4% of the acid-type monacolin K147 mg was isolated at a time.
Q:Is red yeast rice a blood thinner?
A:If you are already taking a statin or other drug to lower cholesterol, talk to your doctor before taking red yeast rice. Anticoagulants (blood-thinners): Red yeast rice may increase the risk of bleeding. Blood thinners include warfarin (Coumadin), clopidogrel (Plavix), and daily aspirin"
Q:What is red yeast rice good for?
A:Red yeast rice, also called Went Yeast, has been used for centuries in China as both food and medicine. It is made by fermenting a type of yeast called Monascus purpureus over red rice. In Chinese medicine, red yeast rice is used to lower cholesterol, improve blood circulation, and improve digestion..