Xi'an Yuanyu Biological Co., Ltd.
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
Categories: seed, dietary supplements
Application: Dietary Supplements
Function: Weight loss
Green coffee is coffee that has not yet been roasted, rich in chlorogenic acid that gets destroyed during the roasting process. Chlorogenic acid in green coffee is thought to have health benefits for heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure. It also aids in weight loss by affecting how the body handles blood sugar and metabolism.Packaging & Shipping Top Seller GMP Certified Green Coffee Bean Extract PE
Packed in fiber-paper drum with aluminum bags inside.Company Information
Top Seller GMP Certified Green Coffee Bean Extract PE
Golden Horizon Biologics is one of the largest companies specialized in plant extract production and export in China. Our headquarters and sales office are based in Chengdu and employ a staff of over twenty seasoned professionals specialized in international trade and logistics, in order to ensure smooth transportation of the products you choose and high-end customer service. GHB has its own factories located in Southwest China and has also been closely collaborating with partner factories in Eastern China. We have always emphasized the importance of implementing strict regulations so that all our products are in compliance with the highest international standards. Since 2012 GHB has worked with numerous clients from over 20 countries across the world and is currently expanding its networks. To learn more about our plant extracts, see the link below:
Top Seller GMP Certified Green Coffee Bean Extract PE
Why choose GHB (Golden Horizon Biologics)?
l International trading team seasoned in logistics, customs procedures, intercultural communication and doing business between China and abroad.
l Due to wide range of products we can be your one-stop plant extract supplier in China.
l We are open to tailor-made orders and can provide products made according to the customer's specific requirements.
l High quality and competitive price.
l Free sample for your evaluation.
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
------- We are a direct manufacturer of the majority of our extracts.
------- We also are the shareholders of other factories, because in order to provide customers with a wide range of products, we also closely collaborate with other factories, all chosen according to strict quality requirements.
2. Can I get some samples?
------- Yes, we can provide free samples of most of our products, however the shipping cost has to be covered by the customer.
3. Can I get a discount?
------- Yes, different quantities have different discounts. Please contact with us for more detailed info.
4. How long is your price valid?
5. What’s yourMOQ (minimal order quantity)?
------- For majority of the products our MOQ is 2kg.
6. Which payment methods do you accept?
------- T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/P, D/A, Escrow, Secure Payment (), etc.
7. What’s your delivery time?
------- Goods will be sent within 3 to 5 days after payment is confirmed (with the exception of Chinese holidays). Delivery time depends on shipping service chosen by the client (courier/air/train/sea).
8. What if there is a problem with the quality?
------ First of all, we provide free samples to allow our customers to get to know our product and our QC department performs strict examinations off all our extracts, which has allowed us to practically eliminate quality complaints.
------ However, if there is an actual quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Green coffee refers to coffee produced from coffee beans that have not been roasted. Green Coffe Bean Extract comes from the seeds of Coffea robusta or Coffea arabica. Cultivation of coffee beans originated around 1100 AD in the area of Arabia on the Red Sea. There is a significant correlation between consumption of green coffee and weight loss. That is Green Coffe Bean Extrac , the weight loss is due to chlorogenic acid, which is thought to reduce the absorption of glucose and lower the hyperglycemic peak.The indications for use of this supplement are: Obesity, low MBR, cellulite and extra weight.
•Product Name: Green Coffee Bean Extract
•Latin Name: Coffea Arabica L.
•Specification: 5%-50% Chlorogenic Acid (HPLC)
•Appearance: Yellow-brown powder
•Part of the Plant Used: Seed
•Extract Method: Water & Ethanol
Green coffee bean extract is made from the unroasted green beans of Coffea Arabica L,
whose nutrients have not been destroyed and the nutritional value is higher than roasted coffee.
Green coffee bean has strong anti-oxidant and fat accumulation suppressing properties. The antioxidants in green coffee bean extract are known as chlorogenic acids. It acts as a slimming and health promoting substance.
Chlorogenic acid was shown to have an antagonistic effect on glucose transport and also has been found to significantly delay glucose uptake from the small intestine. Studies have found chlorogenic acid reduces the risk of type II diabetes, lowers blood pressure and combats inflammation.
Green coffee bean extract is also great for sports formulations because it can work to stimulate the production of cortisone and adrenalin in the body resulting in increased stamina. Some research suggests it may even help to protect against illnesses such as heart disease by keeping arteries healthy.
Green coffee bean extract is water-soluble, which allows its easy addition in drinks.
Green coffee bean extract from the Rubiaceae small fruit coffee, fruit coffee and large fruit coffee seeds. Its main ingredient is chlorogenic acid, with antihypertensive, anti-tumor, kidney, anti-oxidation and other effects, can also be used as health food, the health food sweet and delicious taste.
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Part of Plant Used: Seed
Active Ingredients: Chorogenic Acid
Molecular Formula: C16H18O9
Molecular Weight: 354.31
Appearance: Fine Light Green to White Powder
Testing Method: HPLC
Specification: 10%-70% Chorogenic Acid
Chlorogenic acid (CGA) is a natural chemical compound which is the ester of caffeic acid and (-)-quinic acid. It is an important biosynthetic intermediate. Chlorogenic acid is an important intermediate in lignin biosynthesis. This compound, known as an antioxidant, may also slow the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal.
The term chlorogenic acids can also refer to a related family of esters of hydroxycinnamic acids (caffeic acid, ferulic acid and p-coumaric acid) with quinic acid.
Chlorogenic acids contain no chlorine. The name comes from the Greek (light green) and -(a suffix meaning "giving rise to"), because of the green color produced when chlorogenic acids are oxidized.
Type:Green coffee bean extract, Herbal supplements
Extraction Type:Liquid-Solid Extraction
Packaging:Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed
Grade:Pharmaceutical, Food, Beverage, Comestic
English name:Coffea Arabica L.
Active ingredients:Chlorogenic Acid
Appearance:Brown Fine Powder
Application:Medicines, healthcare products,
Extraction Technology of Coffee Bean
one. Extraction section:
1. Record the weight of the raw material before loading and sample the raw material uniformly (at least ensure that the sample is taken from ten bags). In this case,
2 cast 1000kg coffee beans to the extraction tank, add 2000L of water, the water temperature at 50 ℃.
3. Soak 2h, the 2000L per hour of water production, water production for the end of 4000L water. The resulting extract is stored in two extract storage tanks. In this case,
3. Extraction process temperature must be controlled at 50 ℃, and make records;
5. Finished after the end of the slag discharge of the slag to be sampled, do a good job sampling mark, charge slag to the workshop Liangshai.
II. Resin column separation section:
1. 4000L of the extraction solution into an average of three each with about 200L macroporous resin chromatography column, flow rate control at 500L / h, column liquid discharged into the trench. In this case,
2. After the extraction, the resin column was eluted with 50% ethanol, and the flow rate was controlled at 500L / h. The eluent was fed into the column liquid storage tank, and the total amount was 4500L. In this case,
3. Purified water flow rate control in the 500L / h, before the 1800L into the column liquid storage tank, after entering the low-alcohol storage tank, purified water to the alcohol meter to stop the measurement of ethanol. three. Concentration section:
1. Concentrate the concentrate to double-effect to concentrate, steam heating, steam pressure control 0.1MPA concentration of a control temperature 70 ℃, the second-temperature temperature of 50 ℃, vacuum control in the 0.06MPA. In this case,
2. Concentrate to a certain concentration, there Baomei measured Baume degree of 10 or more, the concentrated liquid hit the spray concentrate tank. . In this case,
3. If the process of enrichment if the feed can be increased appropriately reduce the temperature and vacuum to prevent the phenomenon of running material. Spray drying section:
1. Preheat the spray dryer for half an hour, the steam pressure 0.5MPa, so that the inlet air to 160 ℃, induced draft temperature reached 60 ℃. In this case,
2. Open the nebulizer frequency 180Hz, peristaltic pump frequency 9Hz. In this case,
3. Spray drying Before measuring the volume and Baume degrees, the concentrated liquid heated to 50 ℃, and then open the concentrate tank bottom valve with peristaltic pump will concentrate liquid hit the atomizer spray line. In this case,
4. Clean up and sanitize the clean area before disinfection to ensure that the clean area is sterile. 5. The products received by the packaging and standard-definition products and batches.
Preparation Methods: Weigh 2.5 kg of green coffee beans after grinding, ultrasonic extraction with methanol 3 times, each extraction 1 h, the combined three times the extract dried under vacuum, recovery solvent to get green coffee beans extract.
1、What is green coffee bean extract?
As the name implies, this supplement is extracted from green coffee beans. It contains a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which is believed to be responsible for the weight loss effects. Green coffee extract was promoted by Dr. Oz back in 2012.
2、What is GCA in green coffee bean extract?
The supplement you take should include chlorogenic acid extract, which may be listed as GCA (green coffee antioxidant) or Svetol. Dr. Oz notes on his website that the capsules should include at least 45 percent chlorogenic acid.
3、Is green coffee bean extract a stimulant?
Green coffee bean extract, as seen on TV, is a unique nutrient derived from unroasted coffee beans that provides caffeine-free and stimulant-free weight loss support.
4、What is a green coffee bean?
Green coffee beans are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. The roasting process of coffee beans reduces amounts of the chemical chlorogenic acid. Therefore, green coffee beans have a higher level of chlorogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans.