Xi'an Yuanyu Biological Co., Ltd.
Product Name: Pine Bark Extract
Plant Origin: Pinus massoniana L.
Used Part: Inner Bark
Active Ingredient: Proanthocyanidins (OPC)
Specification:OPC 95% UV
Appearance: Reddish-brown fine powder
Molecular Weight: 578
1. Be useful for treating heart diseases such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol
2. Can interfere with cancer cell growth and proliferation, as well as induce apoptosis
3. Be active against HIV by inhibiting virus expression and replication
4. Accelerating healing of injured skin
5. Inhibiting oral sugar metabolism and retard growth of certain bacteria
6. Enhancing bone density and strength
7. Pine bark proanthocyanidins decreased tumor numbers and reduced the maliqnancy of papillomas
8. Protecting against carcinogenesis and provide supplementation for sunscreen protection.
Products: pine bark extract/pine bark extract powder/pine bark p.e. 95% opc
Extraction parts: bark
Latin name: Pinus massoniana
Appearance: Reddish brown powder
Specification: 95% OPC
Test method: UV
The pine bark extract group had a significant reduction in hyperactivity and improved attention, visual-motor coordination, and concentration, whereas there were no positive effects noted in the placebo group. One month after pine bark extract treatment ceased, patients had recurrence of symptoms. Treatment was not significantly effective for girls in contrast to boys, but there were only 6 girls in the pine bark extract group.
An extract of pine bark has proven to be one of the most potent antioxidants, a property that may explain why pine bark has been used in folk medicine around the world, according to a new report by scientists at the University of California, Berkeley.
Procyanidins are widely distributed in plants, similar to anthocyanins. They are polyphenols formed by the condensation of flavan-3-ol monomers. Has a strong antioxidant activity, has been widely used in food, medicine, cosmetics and other fields.
Physical and Chemical Properties
Grape seed proanthocyanidins extract appearance is generally deep rose red to light brown red refined powder, oligomers colorless to light brown, but because the grape seed species, different sources, so the appearance, color, there are some differences.
Procyanidins can bind to proteins. Under normal circumstances, the combination is reversible. Procyanidins-protein binding reaction is one of its most characteristic response.
Oligomeric procyanidins soluble in water, alcohol, ketone, acetic acid, acetic acid cool cool polar solvent, insoluble in petroleum ether, chloroform, benzene and other weak polar solvents. High procyanidins do not dissolve in hot water but soluble in alcohol or sulfite solution, which is equivalent to water-insoluble tannins, used to be called "pink." Polymerization of greater polymerization of procyanidins do not dissolve in a neutral solvent, but soluble in alkaline solution, also known as the habit of "phenolic acid."
The UV absorption wavelength of the aqueous solution of grape seed extract proanthocyanidins was 278 nm. Because of its molecules contained in the benzene ring structure, in the ultraviolet region has a strong absorption. Can play a "UV filter" role in the development of cosmetics can be developed sunscreen.
Usually 2 to 4 polymer called oligomeric procyanidins (Procyanidolicoligomer, OPC), pentamer above called polymer (Procyanidolicpolymers, PPC).
Variety:pine bark extract
Extraction Type:Solvent Extraction
Packaging:Drum, Vacuum Packed
Place of Origin:Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Botanical Source:Pinus massoniana Lamb
Color:Brownish red fine powder
Active Ingredient:95% OPC
Procyanidins for the separation and purification of the effect of traditional solvents, countercurrent solvent extraction effect is good, OPC can meet the requirements, but the traditional solvent extraction, lower yield, so the use of more advanced countercurrent solvent extraction, separation and purification oligomer procyanidins, Which can effectively avoid the shortcomings of the traditional resin separation method and solve the problem of non-selectivity in the separation of the resin method and the problem that the solvent loss is large and the extraction rate is low in the traditional solvent extraction method, and the product extraction Yield and quality have been greatly improved, and save the amount of solvent, reduce costs.
Comprising at least the following steps:
1) pre-treatment: clean raw materials.
2) extraction: the polarity of the organic solvent should be used for extraction.
3) Efficient countercurrent extraction: separate the different parts of the collection.
4) Concentrated recovery solvent: The extracted solvent is recovered and a thick paste is obtained.
The general production process is as follows:
Raw materials → pre-treatment → extraction → recovery of solvent, concentration → solid-liquid separation → concentration → high-efficiency inverse
Flow extraction → concentration → drying → sterilization, packaging
1) Pretreatment: Pine bark was put into the extractor and rinsed with deionized water.
2) Extraction: add 8 times the amount of water, the temperature control at 80 degrees Celsius dynamic extraction of the second, each 6h, the combined filtrate.
3) Concentration recovery solvent: the extract into the concentrator for vacuum recovery, temperature control at 70 degrees Celsius, the vacuum control at 0. O7 or more, the concentration of liquid control in the ratio of 1: 2 with the raw materials.
4) solid-liquid separation: the concentrated liquid with high-speed centrifuge for solid-liquid separation.
5) Concentration: After centrifugation of the liquid and then concentrated, the temperature control at 60 degrees Celsius below the vacuum control at 0.08 or more, the amount of concentrated liquid control with the raw material ratio of 0.8: 1.
6) High efficiency countercurrent extraction: The concentrated liquid is introduced into the extraction tower, and 2 times of ethyl acetate is evenly added from the bottom of the tower to carry out convection solvent extraction, circulating 4-5 times different tower bodies and collecting separately.
7) Concentration: The extracted ethyl acetate was recovered and a thick paste was obtained.
8) Spray Drying: Dilute the prepared thick paste with an appropriate amount of deionized water and spray dry.
9) sterilization, packaging: the dry powder for UV light sterilization, and then packaging.
A:What is the use of skin care products containing French pine nut extract?
Q:Enhance the ability of the body to overcome the pressure of hypoxia, by increasing the synthesis of cell globulin, mitigate intracellular oxygen delivery, giving skin healthy luster.
Q:How does Coastal Pine Extract work for cardiovascular disease?
A:Oxidant LDL has been shown to play an important role in causing atherosclerosis. Due to the excellent antioxidant function of OPCs, it can eliminate free radicals like collagenase and elastase-like damage to the arterial wall, thereby preventing or repairing arteriosclerosis. Animal experiments show that OPCs can slow down or repair arteriosclerosis.