Xi'an Yuanyu Biological Co., Ltd.
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
1. Why Choose Sunrise
*Professional manufacture with competitive price and excellent quality
*GMP, CQC,FDA,HALAL, KOSHER
*Large quantity in stock with prompt shipment and good service
*Free sample and trial order is available
*100% Natural plant extract and no additives
2. Reishi Mushroom Granulate Specification
Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) is called “the mushroom of immortality” in China and has been used in Oriental Medicine for over 2,000 years. In recent years its active ingredients have been the subject of intensive research regarding their apparent ability to help prevent or treat certain types of cancer, aid in thetreatment of liver disease, HIV infection, acute or recurrent herpetic infections, high blood pressure, chronic bronchitis, allergies and asthma, and favorably modulate immune function.
Active Constituents: Reishi mushrooms contain a number of active agents that are known to modulate function of the immune system in humans. The primary agents include:
Specific Polysaccharides - which occur in the form of Beta-D-glucans bound to amino acids. These agents are known to possess immune-modulating and anti-cancer properties.
Triterpene compounds - known as ganoderic acids, which have been shown to lower blood pressure, reduce platelet stickiness and may decrease LDL-cholesterol.
Other major active constituents – including sterols, coumarin and mannitol.
3. Reishi Mushroom GranulateProduction Workshop
4. Reishi Mushroom Granulate Function
1. Reishi Mushroom Granulate increasesdiseaseresistanceandnormalizebodilyfunctions
2. Reishi Mushroom Granulateenhancesimmunesystemfunction
3. Reishi Mushroom Granulateisanti-tumor,anti-aging,anti-nerveweaknessandanti-hypersusceptibility
4. Reishi Mushroom Granulateactivatesheartandbloodvessel,treatshighbloodpressureanddiabetes
5. Reishi Mushroom Granulatetreatschronicbronchitisandbronchiaasthma
6. Reishi Mushroom Granulateprolonglifeandprotectsliver,improvestheskinhealthcare
7. Reishi Mushroom Granulateisanti-radiation,inhibitstumorgrowth,preventspostoperative
8. Reishi Mushroom Granulateisanti-cardiovascularviagermaniumeliminatingtoxinsfromblood,anti-hypertension,lowerbloodsugarandcholesterol
9. Reishi Mushroom Granulatehasafunctionofimmunitysystemenhancement
5. Reishi Mushroom Granulate R&D Quality Control
Total Plate Count
6. Reishi Mushroom GranulatePacking&Storage
10kg/carton, Pack in two plastic-bags inside.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
Prompt delivery after order confirmation
7. Contact US
Ganoderma lucidum extract (also known as Ganoderma lucidum powder) is timely harvest mature mature fruiting bodies, dried by hot water extraction (or alcohol extraction), vacuum concentration, spray drying process, obtained Ganoderma extract powder, is Ganoderma lucidum powder concentrated from high-power Ganoderma lucidum essence.
Ganoderma lucidum powder due to the use of raw materials and extraction process, the quality is very different. From the raw materials, with the spores of basswood lychee fruiting bodies as the raw material extracted from the best quality powder, collected over the quality of basswood linden red Ganoderma lucidum followed by the quality of Ganoderma lucidum powder extracted bag material quality Poor; from the extraction process, the cost of extraction with alcohol than the water to mention the high quality is also better. Production of 1 kg of good Ganoderma lucidum powder requires about 25 kg Ganoderma lucidum dry goods per gram of Ganoderma lucidum powder equivalent to the medicinal value of 25 grams of logs Ganoderma lucidum. Therefore, the Ganoderma lucidum powder is one of the high-tech products in Ganoderma lucidum, with higher medicinal value, as the raw materials developed by most of the products are high-end products. However, some manufacturers in order to make their products have a price advantage, they take some very low-level method, in the extraction of Ganoderma lucidum powder, the first mixed with dextrin or starch in the raw materials, which is dextrin or starch as Ganoderma powder to buy. Ganoderma powder buyers must not seek the sake of small profits, and forget the quality of products, in the attitude of being responsible for the consumer, do not forget the "cheap not good goods, good goods is not cheap" truth.
Ganoderma lucidum extract and Ganoderma lucidum powder are two concepts: (Individuals do not agree with the above view, with refined powder for the concept of extract)
Ganoderma lucidum extract is selected Ganoderma lucidum, the solid-state fermentation, extraction of which the active ingredient
Ganoderma lucidum powder is crushed after drying,
And there is a qualitative difference is one of the nutrients contained in the extract and the powder also has a great amount of difference, the extraction of one ton of Ganoderma lucidum extract
The yield of the extract is between 4 and 6%, and there is no loss of the refined powder.
Ganoderma lucidum contains chemical composition is very complex, including the following categories:
1. Polysaccharides: Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide and its monosaccharide composition has been determined more than 60 kinds.
2. Amino acids: Ganoderma lucidum and Ganoderma lucidum in the amino acid types similar, but their content is different from the amino acids are aspartic acid, glutamic acid, arginine, lysine, ornithine, proline, Alanine, glycine, serine, threonine, tyrosine, valine, leucine, phenylalanine, isoleucine, hydroxyproline, histidine, methionine and so on, There are sulfur-containing amino acids in the powder.
3. Trace elements: organic germanium as the main active ingredient. Organic germanium content of ginseng 4 to 6 times, as a powerful immune enhancer.
4. Alkaloids: Ganoderma alkaloids in the low content of our spores from Ganoderma lucidum and Ganoderma lucidum are divided into the alkaloid choline (choline), betaine (betaine), and its hydrochloride, Ganoderma lucidum Ganoine, ganodine and niacin.
english name:(22E)-Ergosta-5,7,22-trien-3beta-ol; Provitamin D2; ergosta-5,7,22-trien-3-ol; (3beta,22E)-ergosta-5,7,22-trien-3-ol; (22E)-ergosta-5,7,22-trien-3-ol; (3S,9S,10R,13R,17R)-10,13-dimethyl-17-[(E)-1,4,5-trimethylhex-2-enyl]-2,3,4,9,11,12,14,15,16,17-decahydro-1H-cyclopenta[a]phenanthren-3-ol
Type:reishi mushroom extract
Packaging:Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed
Place of Origin:Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Grade:Pharm & Food Grade
Model Number:100% Nature
Product Name:Reishi mushroom extract
Solution:100% In Water
Drying Method::Spray drying
Particle Size (80 mesh)::100% pass 80mesh
Total Heavy Metals::<2 ppm
Total Plate Count:<1000/g
Ganoderma lucidum extraction of many ways, we use ethanol extraction, ether - water distribution, and then ethyl acetate - water distribution. The ether portion, the ethyl acetate portion and the water portion were obtained. Ethyl ether part of the acid-base treatment were neutral fat-soluble and acidic fat-soluble part. From the neutral portion of the fatty acids and sterol compounds; from the acidic fat soluble part of the triterpenoid compounds; from the ethyl acetate part of the alkaloid and furan derivatives derived from the water-soluble part of the nucleoside and amino acids ingredient.
Separation of the liposoluble fraction of Ganoderma lucidum was mostly by repeated silica gel column chromatography, the pure part of the preparation of thin, low pressure column chromatography, high performance liquid chromatography (positive and negative phase) preparation methods such as separation and purification. Separation of water-soluble components Isolation and purification using ion-exchange resins and macroporous resins. Silica gel chromatography commonly used solvent system for chloroform - methanol, petroleum ether - ethyl acetate, ethyl acetate - acetone.
Thin layer identification method Ganoderma lucidum extract dissolved in ethanol, over 732 [H +] resin column, washed with water and ammonium hydroxide, the eluate was concentrated under vacuum, extracted with petroleum ether, and then extracted with chloroform. The chloroform extract was eluted with methanol and the methanol extract was precipitated by silicotungstic acid. The precipitate was dissolved in 50% acetone, treated with 732 resin and precipitated twice with ethanol. The washed portion was collected by concentration on an activated carbon column Paper chromatography, using ethanol - ammonia (28%) (4: 1) after the start of bismuth potassium iodide color. The Rf of? -trimethylaminobutyric acid is 0.69.
1. How long have your company run on active pharmaceutical ingredients?
12 years focusing on pharma field,8 years exporting experience.
2. Which payment terms are you accept?
Payment term: L/C D/A D/P T/T Western Union MoneyGram
3. After an order is placed, when to deliver?
It depends on whether the products you buy has inventory. If we have inventory, generally we can arrange
shipment after receipt of payment 2 to 3 days. If not, it will be decided by the time of the factory production.
4. How about your company's certification?
GMP, FDA, EP, BP etc.