Xi'an Yuanyu Biological Co., Ltd.
ProductNameGreen Coffee Bean Extract Powder
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Coffea Arabica L
Country of Origin:
MainFunctionof 100% Natural Gardenia Extract 50% Gardenoside powder
1. Antioxidant activity.
2. Reduceblood glucoselevels and the symptoms of diabetes.
3. Improve cardiovascular health.
4. Anti-cancer effect.
5. Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiviral effects.
6. Weight loss.
We Xi'an Aladdin Biological Technology Co. Ltd. devotes to biotech industry and natural botanical
ingredients integrating Research and Development, manufacturing and sales. We specialize in manufacturing
all kinds of natural herb extract, natural food additive, pharmaceutical intermediate, daily chemical products
as well as technology research, transfer and consultation of food, drink, cosmetic, medicine and healthy product.
Our Certificate & Credit
ISO9001, HACCP, HALAL, Kosher, GMP factory
We have our own factory
Commodity inspection can be done
Free samplesare available for test
Welcome to our website www.aladinggroup.com
You’ll get high quality products with competitive price
You’ll get our best service and a good partnership.
1. Delivery: By UPS/DHL/TNT/EMS or by Air/Sea as per Qty or as your request
2. Samples: within 48 Hours
Green coffee refers to coffee produced from coffee beans that have not been roasted. Green Coffe Bean Extract comes from the seeds of Coffea robusta or Coffea arabica. Cultivation of coffee beans originated around 1100 AD in the area of Arabia on the Red Sea. There is a significant correlation between consumption of green coffee and weight loss. That is Green Coffe Bean Extrac , the weight loss is due to chlorogenic acid, which is thought to reduce the absorption of glucose and lower the hyperglycemic peak.The indications for use of this supplement are: Obesity, low MBR, cellulite and extra weight.
•Product Name: Green Coffee Bean Extract
•Latin Name: Coffea Arabica L.
•Specification: 5%-50% Chlorogenic Acid (HPLC)
•Appearance: Yellow-brown powder
•Part of the Plant Used: Seed
•Extract Method: Water & Ethanol
Green coffee bean extract is made from the unroasted green beans of Coffea Arabica L,
whose nutrients have not been destroyed and the nutritional value is higher than roasted coffee.
Green coffee bean has strong anti-oxidant and fat accumulation suppressing properties. The antioxidants in green coffee bean extract are known as chlorogenic acids. It acts as a slimming and health promoting substance.
Chlorogenic acid was shown to have an antagonistic effect on glucose transport and also has been found to significantly delay glucose uptake from the small intestine. Studies have found chlorogenic acid reduces the risk of type II diabetes, lowers blood pressure and combats inflammation.
Green coffee bean extract is also great for sports formulations because it can work to stimulate the production of cortisone and adrenalin in the body resulting in increased stamina. Some research suggests it may even help to protect against illnesses such as heart disease by keeping arteries healthy.
Green coffee bean extract is water-soluble, which allows its easy addition in drinks.
Green coffee bean extract from the Rubiaceae small fruit coffee, fruit coffee and large fruit coffee seeds. Its main ingredient is chlorogenic acid, with antihypertensive, anti-tumor, kidney, anti-oxidation and other effects, can also be used as health food, the health food sweet and delicious taste.
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Part of Plant Used: Seed
Active Ingredients: Chorogenic Acid
Molecular Formula: C16H18O9
Molecular Weight: 354.31
Appearance: Fine Light Green to White Powder
Testing Method: HPLC
Specification: 10%-70% Chorogenic Acid
Chlorogenic acid (CGA) is a natural chemical compound which is the ester of caffeic acid and (-)-quinic acid. It is an important biosynthetic intermediate. Chlorogenic acid is an important intermediate in lignin biosynthesis. This compound, known as an antioxidant, may also slow the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal.
The term chlorogenic acids can also refer to a related family of esters of hydroxycinnamic acids (caffeic acid, ferulic acid and p-coumaric acid) with quinic acid.
Chlorogenic acids contain no chlorine. The name comes from the Greek (light green) and -(a suffix meaning "giving rise to"), because of the green color produced when chlorogenic acids are oxidized.
Type:Green coffee bean extract, Herbal supplements
Extraction Type:Liquid-Solid Extraction
Packaging:Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed
Grade:Pharmaceutical, Food, Beverage, Comestic
English name:Coffea Arabica L.
Active ingredients:Chlorogenic Acid
Appearance:Brown Fine Powder
Application:Medicines, healthcare products,
Extraction Technology of Coffee Bean
one. Extraction section:
1. Record the weight of the raw material before loading and sample the raw material uniformly (at least ensure that the sample is taken from ten bags). In this case,
2 cast 1000kg coffee beans to the extraction tank, add 2000L of water, the water temperature at 50 ℃.
3. Soak 2h, the 2000L per hour of water production, water production for the end of 4000L water. The resulting extract is stored in two extract storage tanks. In this case,
3. Extraction process temperature must be controlled at 50 ℃, and make records;
5. Finished after the end of the slag discharge of the slag to be sampled, do a good job sampling mark, charge slag to the workshop Liangshai.
II. Resin column separation section:
1. 4000L of the extraction solution into an average of three each with about 200L macroporous resin chromatography column, flow rate control at 500L / h, column liquid discharged into the trench. In this case,
2. After the extraction, the resin column was eluted with 50% ethanol, and the flow rate was controlled at 500L / h. The eluent was fed into the column liquid storage tank, and the total amount was 4500L. In this case,
3. Purified water flow rate control in the 500L / h, before the 1800L into the column liquid storage tank, after entering the low-alcohol storage tank, purified water to the alcohol meter to stop the measurement of ethanol. three. Concentration section:
1. Concentrate the concentrate to double-effect to concentrate, steam heating, steam pressure control 0.1MPA concentration of a control temperature 70 ℃, the second-temperature temperature of 50 ℃, vacuum control in the 0.06MPA. In this case,
2. Concentrate to a certain concentration, there Baomei measured Baume degree of 10 or more, the concentrated liquid hit the spray concentrate tank. . In this case,
3. If the process of enrichment if the feed can be increased appropriately reduce the temperature and vacuum to prevent the phenomenon of running material. Spray drying section:
1. Preheat the spray dryer for half an hour, the steam pressure 0.5MPa, so that the inlet air to 160 ℃, induced draft temperature reached 60 ℃. In this case,
2. Open the nebulizer frequency 180Hz, peristaltic pump frequency 9Hz. In this case,
3. Spray drying Before measuring the volume and Baume degrees, the concentrated liquid heated to 50 ℃, and then open the concentrate tank bottom valve with peristaltic pump will concentrate liquid hit the atomizer spray line. In this case,
4. Clean up and sanitize the clean area before disinfection to ensure that the clean area is sterile. 5. The products received by the packaging and standard-definition products and batches.
Preparation Methods: Weigh 2.5 kg of green coffee beans after grinding, ultrasonic extraction with methanol 3 times, each extraction 1 h, the combined three times the extract dried under vacuum, recovery solvent to get green coffee beans extract.
1、What is green coffee bean extract?
As the name implies, this supplement is extracted from green coffee beans. It contains a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which is believed to be responsible for the weight loss effects. Green coffee extract was promoted by Dr. Oz back in 2012.
2、What is GCA in green coffee bean extract?
The supplement you take should include chlorogenic acid extract, which may be listed as GCA (green coffee antioxidant) or Svetol. Dr. Oz notes on his website that the capsules should include at least 45 percent chlorogenic acid.
3、Is green coffee bean extract a stimulant?
Green coffee bean extract, as seen on TV, is a unique nutrient derived from unroasted coffee beans that provides caffeine-free and stimulant-free weight loss support.
4、What is a green coffee bean?
Green coffee beans are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. The roasting process of coffee beans reduces amounts of the chemical chlorogenic acid. Therefore, green coffee beans have a higher level of chlorogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans.